The Vaporfection viVape 2 comes with:
- 1 x Vaporfection viVape 2
- 2 x Tapered Custom Vape Bags
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Vapor Valve
- 1 x Medical Grade Hose (3ft)
- 1 x Glass Wand / Whip
- 5 x Screen Replacements
- 2 x Stir Sticks
- 2 x Medical Grade Tie Wraps
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- 1 x Owners Registration Card
If you love cutting edge design and the best of modern technology, the Vaporfection viVape 2 offers both in spades. With a distinctly Apple-esque design and a sleek, unobtrusive appearance, this is one table top vaporizer that is sure to impress your friends. Even better, the hose supplied is a 3ft medical grade hose, perfect for people who suffer irritation when getting vapor.
This sophisticated vaporizer is not tiny but smnall enough to fit in your bag with the following dimensions: 7.75” long x 5.25” wide x 2.5” deep (19.5cm x 13.5cm x 6.5cm)
It seems that the Vaporfection viVape 2 developers may have taken more than a few design cues from Steve Jobs. In a strange, but rather awesome, mash up of iPod meets vape, the unit features a full colour touchscreen control, making it super easy to use for anyone familiar with a smartphone. The unit itself is available in bright white or sleek black, helping it to fit in with all the other modern gadgetry in your home.
The real piece de resistance of the viVape 2 is the advanced temperature technology that is harbors inside. Vaporfection are well known for their cutting edge heating tech, and they have taken all the best bits from previous vaporizer models and packed them into this slinky little box. The updated glass-on-glass heating element means the unit heats up faster and is ready to use quicker, and the onboard microprocessor takes full digital control of the temperature, dynamically controlling the heating element for perfect, precision vaping.
This precision temperature control makes for an incredibly customizable experience for the user, so whether you prefer delicate wisps or gigantic, dense clouds, you’ll be able to perfect your vaping experience after a bit of time experimenting with this baby. You can also choose between the wand / whip or the bag, and switching between the two couldn’t be easier. A simple button on the touchscreen will allow you to change from one to the other instantly, and the unit will automatically adjust its temperature and fan speed for you.
The Vaporfection viVape 2 is a true international vaporizer. It’s built in 110 / 240 volt compatibility means it is safe to use in the US, Europe, the UK and worldwide. It also displays the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius at the touch of a button. Because of the high temperatures used in this vaporiser, it is necessary to leave it plugged in after us so that it can run through its 15 minute cooling cycle. Simply unplugging it could cause irreparable damage, not so good if you’re in an area with frequent power cuts.
The fan is worth a mention too. As with any fan assisted vaping experience, the fan can be a little obtrusive at times. Unfortunately with this particular unit, the fan has to be left running all the time to keep the unit cool and control the temperature, which is a little irritating in an otherwise calming environment. However, in comparison to some of the other fan assisted vaporizer models around, this fan is one of the quietest around, and we think it’s a small price to pay for such an incredible vaping experience.
The glass components are made from special patented lab grade glass, and you can feel the quality as soon as you touch them. However, they also feel somewhat breakable, and replacement parts are expensive, so do take care when cleaning or assembling.
Overall, this is one stunning vaporizer to look at and delivers a custom vaping experience to suit every taste. Other vaporizers may perform better in one or the other of the delivery methods, but for a dual delivery solution this is the one to choose. Most other vaporizers will require the purchase of other pieces of kit, such as adaptors, hoses or elbows, but the Vaporfection viVape 2 has absolutely everything you could need all right there in the box.
The customer service from Vaporfection is outstanding, and they are well known for providing incredible after sales support and no fuss returns processes. All in all, a truly great buy if your pockets run deep enough.
- From out of the box, the viVape is incredibly easy to use. After unpacking (be careful of those glass accessories) you simply plug in the viVape unit to the mains, using the supplied power cord, and wait for the touchscreen to illuminate.
- Press the power on button on the touchscreen and you’ll be taken to the timer setting screen. Here you can use the plus / minus controls to set your default shut off time. This can be manually overridden or reset later, so don’t worry about getting it completely accurate now.
- Next you’ll see the screen where you can choose from the wand / whip or bag / balloon delivery systems. You can also set the desired temperature on this screen, and these settings will be the default every time the machine is switched on unless you purposefully go back and change them.
The wand / whip method
- The viVape is factory programmed to vaporize at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, although you can adjust this manually if you wish. Once the desired temperature has been reached, the blue temperature display will change to green to indicate that the unit is ready to use. There is also a blue LED in the glass heating unit which lights up when the unit is ready.
- While you are waiting for the unit to heat up, you can assemble your wand / whip kit, which is all supplied in the box. Insert the heat guard over the end of the medical tubing, and then use the tubing to connect the glass Dry blend container and top or the whip. The unit comes with a screen which should be placed inside the Dry blend chamber, below the three small glass prongs. You can use your stir stick to gently push it down into the chamber.
- Add your blend to the whip. This is easily done by sucking on the top and using your wand kit like a vacuum to suck up the blend. Insert the whip into the glass heating unit once it has reached temperature and you are ready to vape.
The bag / balloon method
- To use this method, set the unit to heat up as per the wand / whip method and then assemble the bag. Use a bag tie to secure the vapor valve in the neck of the bag. The valve is very simple to use, with a green side to open the valve and red to close.
- Set up your glass whip in the same manner as with the wand / whip method, and load the whip with your desired blend. Attach the vapor valve to the opposite end of the tubing and switch the valve to the ‘open’ position. Once the viVape has heated to the required temperature, insert the whip into the glass heating chamber and allow about a minute and a half for your bag to fill.
- Once full, simply shut off the valve by pushing the red side, remove the tubing from the valve and you’re ready to go.
- The Vaporfection viVape 2 comes with a complete 1 year warranty covering normal use
- The glass parts are warrantied for 10 days only
- No refunds will be given, exchange or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your Vaporfection viVape is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order