The Vapman Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Filter
- 1 x Heating "Pan"
- 1 x Handle Ring
- 1 x Body
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Delivery method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Portable
- Dimensions: 2 x 8 x 5 in. (5.08 x 20.32 x 12.7 cm)
- Weight: 0.40 lbs
- Power: Flame
- Temperature control: Manual heating
- Heat up time: Fast
- Build: Copper, wood.
- Accessories: Various accessories included
- Manufacturer: Element Medical LTD
- Color options: Available in Forest Green Case, Bordeaux Case, Gold Yellow Case, Ocean Blue Case
- Warranty: 1 Year – Unit
The Vapman Vaporizer was produced in Switzerland. Needless to say, it runs like clockwork and it vapes like a professional vaporizer. It comes with a bunch of innovative additions so get ready for this one. First of all, it uses phyto to effectively vaporize your materials. That means your vapor will have full consistency and extra wonderful thickness to it.
The Vapman Vaporizer is primarily known for the cleanliness of its vapor. For this price, it is really hard to get a vaporizer that will beat the quality of this vapor. There are a couple of minor differences between the classic and basic model. For one, the mica shield will prevent the whole thing from overheating so that means you will be able to continue to vaporize as carelessly as ever. The classic model is enriches with a very slick finish for all you flashy bastards out there.
Obviously, being from Switzerland is a quality guarantee. Built out of truly high quality materials such as wood and mega high quality components, this vaporizer provides a whole new level of vaporizing to even the most demanding vaporizing enthusiast. Upon unpacking this product, you will definitely realize the obvious advantages it has over other vaporizers. One quick note though: do not use and heat the unit at the same time – you might burn your lips!
- Open the container by pressing on the sides and carefully drawing the two halves apart.
- Take out the middle section by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Insert the funnel tube so that the blends do not get stuck to the edge and are later burnt off.
- Fill the blends as far as the edge of the pan so that the air can circulate freely (if it’s too full it will not work properly).
- Take the funnel tube out again and remove any excess blends from the edge of the pan.
- When heating the vaporizer, hold it only by the handle ring and when using only use jet flame lighters (the blends should only be roasted, not burnt).
- Touch the apex of the copper pan with the tip of the flame jet. The length of time required for the heating will depend on the size of the flame.
- After heating, use deeply and gently through the top (no longer than 15 seconds).
- The Vapman Vaporizer comes with a 1 Year (only covers unused components) limited manufacturer’s warranty covering the unit under normal use.
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your Vapman Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.