What’s in the box?
- 1 Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer
- 2 Packs of 10 vapor filling disks
- 5 Vapor inflation kits
- 5 Caps for inflatable balloons
- 1 Vapor tube 12 inches long
- 1 Power cord
- 1 Vapir warranty card
- 1 Pair of tweezers
- 1 Instruction manual
Vapir Air One 5.0 upgrades included
- 65% faster fan speed
- Vapor balloons are now 35% larger
- Vastly reduced vapor leakage
- Delivery Method: Vapor is expelled via a three speed fan, making this model suitable for either direct or filling the supplied balloons.
- Portability: Although it has a compact shape and is a hand held unit, this is a corded vaporizer and as such cannot be considered as portable.
- Dimensions: 8” X 6” X 2.5” (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm X 6.5 cm). Dimensions of inflation bag: 17.5” x 12” (44.5 cm X 30.5 cm).
- Weight: Shipping weight 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg).
- Power: Mains powered via 110 volt power cord with US plug.
- Heat source: The Air One 5.0 uses patented Forced-Air Heat Digital Technology and a ceramic cased quartz crystal heating element.
- Temperature control: Variable temperature control via a simple + or – button. Minimum temperature 200°F (93°C) and a maximum temp of 400°F (204°C). LCD readout toggles between set temperature and actual temperature.
- Heat up time: 5 minutes.
- Build: Constructed from modern lightweight plastics and metals. The Vapir tube is made from food safe synthetics.
- Special features: The Air One 5.0 uses a disk system. Simply load the supplied disks with your finely ground blend and insert into the blend drawer.
- Accessories: 10 pack of vapor bags and 5 piece water filtration system.
- Extra manufacturer recommendations: Vapir recommend that the vaporizer is always started with the fan on the ‘High’ setting. This prevents the unit overheating and failure to do so could void your warranty. They also recommend running the fan after the heater is switched off so as to cool your vaporizing unit.
- Manufacturer: Made by Vapir Inc in China.
- Color options: No color option.
- Warranty: 90 days.
The Air One 5.0 vaporizer is a budget class digital vaporizer that has good functionality and will provide you with a good vaporizing experience. It is a dual method, hand held vaporizer with a low entry price point that makes it affordable and ensures further success.
- It is important that the Air One is started with the fan in the H position (High). Failure to do so may cause the unit to overheat, prevent the unit from operating properly, and may void your warranty.
- If this should happen by mistake, immediately turn the unit off, adjust the fan to H, and restart the unit with the heat turned off. This will cool the unit.
Using the disk system
- Grind blend finely before filling the supplied disk.
- Pre-heat unit by setting the temperature using the + and - buttons and pressing the heat button (large button with flame icon).
- Fill the disk loosely with your finely ground blend. Do not over-pack as this can lead to overheating.
- When the indicator light turns from red to green, insert the disk into the appropriate space.
- Be sure to remove the filling draw prior to turning up the fan speed. Failure to do this could result in the unit burning your blend.
- Once the fan setting has been changed and is up to its correct operating speed you can re-insert the filling drawer and immediately begin vaporizing.
- To eject the Filling Disk, press the release switch and pull out the drawer.
- Caution! The disk is hot immediately after use. Use the supplied tweezers to remove the hot filling disk. Or, remove the drawer from the vaporizer and, without touching the hot disk, shake the drawer over a metal or ceramic container allowing the disk to fall out.
Using the tube attachment
- To eliminate any plastic tastes soak the tube in warm-hot water for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cap by twisting the top portion of the unit and flipping the cap over.
- Now insert the warm tube through the back of the cap and pull through.
- Caution! Never put your face near the outlet valve. It may be hot
- Insert tube before use.
- Grind blend finely.
- Preheat the unit to 350F, leaving the drawer out.
- Wait for light to turn green then insert the draw.
- Leave the fan running with the heat turned off for a few minutes after use to ensure that the unit is fully cooled.
Using the balloon inflation kit
- For best results when using with the balloon, cut the tube to a length of 3-4 inches (7 cm – 10 cm).
- It is not necessary to heat up the vaporizer to the maximum temperature to inflate balloons. Use a moderate temperature somewhere between 300°F and 350°F (150°C - 175°C).
- The temperature will drop rapidly if the fan is switched to the H position.
- Set the fan in the L position and key in your desired temperature.
- When the desired temperature is reached, attach the balloon and insert a half filled disk into the drawer.
- Wait for around 10 - 15 seconds, then set the fan to the M or H position to inflate the balloon.
- When using the M fan position the balloon will fill up slower, but with a denser vapor. The H fan position will inflate the balloon more quickly, but with a less dense vapor.
- When the balloon is full, turn the fan back down to L to allow the unit to heat back up to desired temperature.
- Detach the balloon
- Comes with a standard 90 day warranty.
- Guaranteed to be free of defects and in proper working order when you receive the vaporizer.
- Should your order arrive and your Vapir One 5.0 Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.