Solo comes with:
- Instruction Manual
- Battery Charger
- Potpourri Dish
- 2 Diffusing Tubes (Draw Whips)
- Aromatherapy Sample
- Delivery Method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Very portable.
- Dimensions: Around the size of a 200 ml energy drink can.
- Weight: Under 7 oz (200 gm).
- Power: Powerful lithium ion battery recharges fully in 4 hours and gives up to 4 hours of vaporizing pleasure. Can be recharged via 110 volt power cord with US plug.
- Heat source: The Arizer Solo has a ceramic heating plate with a lifetime warranty that takes 2 minutes to heat up.
- Temperature control: 7 different temperature settings range from 122°F to 410°F (50°C to 210°C). Setting number 6 seems to be the most popular amongst users. A digital readout lets you know the current temperature of the unit.
- Heat up time: 2 minutes.
- Build: The Solo has a very sturdy aluminium construction that feels solid and durable. The bowl is made from high grade borosilicate.
- Special features: Auto shut off feature turns off the power after 12 minutes of non-use for your added safety. Your Solo will also remember the last temperature setting used when you turn the unit on.
- Accessories: The Solo vaporizer comes with an aromatherapy dish. A specifically designed carrying case is also available which helps ensure no parts break when travelling.
- Extra manufacturer recommendations: With the Solo Arizer we recommend that you do not grind your blend too fine. There is no screen mesh so very fine particles can get through. Please note that this vaporizer cannot be used whilst recharging.
- Manufacturer: Designed and built in Canada by Arizer Tech.
- Color options: Black or Silver
- Warranty: 100% backed by the manufacturer's two-year warranty. The ceramic heater comes with a lifetime warranty.
Super fast heat up time of around 2 minutes. Its compact design is sturdier than some other portable models, giving the solo a feel of durability and solidity.
Made by Arizer offers good pedigree, and its market success and enduring popularity are a testament to its quality. It is quick and easy to use, and should feature on the wish list of any portable vaporizer fan.
- Turn on the unit by pressing both the up and down arrow buttons and it will immediately begin to heat up to its standby temperature which is relatively close to the first heat level. This makes heating faster after you select a temperature level.
- Arizer provide a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty but be warned that you should buy from authorized dealers and distributors to ensure this.
- Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship which occur with normal use.
- Should your order arrive and your Solo Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.