PLENTY VAPORIZER OVERVIEW
Vaporizer maestros Storz & Bickel have already cemented their reputation at the top of the market by producing the renowned Volcano, the old king of vaporizers. Now they present us with the Plenty, a robust hand held unit that looks set to continue the German company’s mastery in the field.
The Plenty is a direct application vaporizer that uses an innovative ‘double helix heating system’ for efficient heating. This uses less energy to heat up, resulting in a quicker heating time. It also keeps the heat in the chamber consistent, even when drawing hard which results in better extraction of essential oils. Basically you get more vapor from your blend.
The Plenty vaporizer also features a stainless steel integrated cooling coil to deliver a luxurious cool vapor with a superior flavor. This works much better than some of the short straws on portable vaporizers, in fact sometimes it’s hard to know that you are using it at all! Your lungs will thank you for it.
First released in Europe at the end of 2011 and now available worldwide, the Plenty has been eagerly anticipated and it is easy to see why. As well as being packed with features, the Plenty has TUV and NRTL certification and exhibits the high standard German design and build quality that we have all come to know and love.
Plenty Vaporizer comes with :
- 1x Plenty Vaporizer
- 1x Filling Chamber
- 1x Mouthpiece
- 1x Cooling Coil
- 1x Liquid Pad
- 1x Cleaning Brush
- 1x Storz & Bickel Grinder
- 1x User Manual
- 2x Short Tubing Section
- 2x Long Tubing Section
- 3x Normal Screens
- Delivery Method: Direct via the stainless steel cooling coil.
- Portability: As a corded handheld device this is not technically portable. However its compact size, durability and light weight does enable it to be easily moved between houses etc. Fits in your bag, it is too big for your pocket.
- Dimensions: 6.1″ x 8.9″ x 2″ (15.2 cm x 22.6 cm x 5 cm).
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg) plus power cord.
- Power: Mains powered via 110 volt power cord with US plug.
- Heat source: Ground breaking ‘double helix heating chamber’ provides incredible consistency and control.
- Temperature control: The Plenty vaporizer uses a 7 point temperature control wheel along with analog thermometer readout to give excellent control with pinpoint accuracy. Temperature ranges from 266°F to 395°F (130°C to 202°C). The Plenty offers a ‘bi-metallic regulator’ with automatic switch-off.
- Heat up time: 3 minutes.
- Build: The build is very robust, made from high quality modern plastics.
- Special features: The Plenty vaporizer comes with a liquid pad which will secure smaller amounts of your loose mix and prevent them from moving about if the unit is tilted during use. It also acts as a platform for oils and liquid mixes.
- Accessories: Not much need for accessories here as Storz and Bickel provide pretty much everything you could need as standard. However you can purchase a fine screen set and a wear and tear set for replacing parts.
- Manufacturer: Made by Storz and Bickel in Germany.
- Color options: No color option.
- Warranty: 3 years.
The Plenty vaporizer is one of the highest quality hand held vaporizers that you can buy. Storz and Bickels’ entry into the whip vaporizer market has been a huge success. It does carry a fairly hefty price tag but you get what you pay for and this baby will provide you with a superior vaporizing experience for many years.
Plenty Vaporizer Instructions
- Turn on the unit by pressing down the orange power switch, located on the side of the unit.
- The power switch lights up to show that the heater is operative.
- The heating process will begin when you press the orange auto-off release handle.
- If the auto-off release handle has already been activated, then the heating process will begin automatically.
- Select your desired temperature by adjusting the temperature wheel.
- The orange temperature control light on the front of the unit will light up during the heating process.
- Open the filling chamber by turning the cap a quarter turn and removing.
- Place your finely ground mix into the filling chamber.
- Insert the cap, complete with cooling coil and top.
- When the orange temperature control light goes out, your mix is ready. Use with long steady breaths.
- The Plenty vaporizer delivers cool vapor that can sometimes take you by surprise. Start out with 5 second draws and go from there.