PAX 3 VAPORIZER OVERVIEW
Described as being the “Iphone” of the vaporizer world. The PAX 3 is the latest and updated version of the already incredible PAX 2 with double the strength of its former self. This is an intelligent and intuitive device with true dual-usage system allowing for both loose leaf and wax extracts.
The PAX 3 Vaporizer Comes with:
- PAX 3
- Concentrate Insert
- Maintenance Kit
- 3x Screens
- 2x Mouthpiece
- 1x Multi-Tool
- 1x Half Pack Oven Lid
- 1x Carry Pouch
- Works with both Dry Herb and Wax Concentrates
- Offers a mind blowing 3 different selectable oven options (Full, Half and Concentrate)
- Boasts a minimal heating time of only 15 seconds
- State of the art lip sensing technology
- Has a smartphone companion app to sync with your iPhone and Android, allowing you to pre-configure your vaporizer
- Has a built-in accelerometer to analyze movement and save both energy and material!
- A beautiful full color LED indicator
- Gorgeous mirror polished anodized exterior
Extremely Powerful Vapors
If you were already a fan of the raw strength of PAX 2, then you are going to absolutely adore the potency of PAX 3! Thanks to the latest and most state of the art battery technology used in PAX 3, the device is now able to heat up within just 15 seconds! Does the quick heat up time cut down the temperature? Not at all! In fact, the ovens of PAX 3 are now packing 2x the power of PAX 2!
Unparalleled Architectural Design
The overall exterior design of PAX 3 has been completely overhauled from that of PAX 2. While comparatively the size still remains the same, the device is still ergonomically design to easily fit in the palms of your hand. But that is where the similarities end! As the PAX 3 now has a very spectacular polished shine in contrast to the matte brushed finish. All of its parts, including the exterior body have been crafted the highest quality medical-grade materials for durability and reliability.
Double The Fun
Vaping preference of people varies from person to person. But if you are one of those who prefer to be a little more adventurous and experiment on both Leaf and extracts, then say good bye to carrying two devices at once! PAX 3 has been made with vaping enthusiasts in mind allowing dual usage of both Loose Leaves and Wax extracts. The device gives you the ability to seamlessly switch from loose leaf to extracts in seconds with the included concentrate insert! Rest assured, regardless of which material you choose, the density of the vapors won’t disappoint you.
An Intelligent System
The PAX 3 device has a very intelligent built-in system that provides a real means of communication between the user and the device. Colored LED lights provides real time information regarding various aspects of the device such as charge left or temperature settings. Vibration feedback of the device lets the users know whenever the device is ready to use. And perhaps the most astounding of them all is the lip sensing technology which allows the device to automatically heat itself up when you bring your lips closer, and cools itself down when you set it down!
The Companion App
Kicking off with the PAX Era, the PAX 3 companion app is bound to alter the way you communicate with your device. This is perhaps one of the greatest innovation in the vaping industry as of recent years. The need of clicking a bunch of buttons to set up your desire temperature will soon be a thing of the past! This app allows you to set up your own exact desired temperature and heat settings to satisfy your vaping lust. All from your smartphone! Whether you want a mellow flavor or an intense on, this app has you covered! Not only that, the app also takes care of updating the core software of your device automatically, so you can have the best experience possible!
- Before using PAX 3 you’ll need to make sure it’s charged.
- Connect the cradle and cord provided to your computer or outlet adaptor, then place PAX 3 on the cradle to charge.
- Once PAX 3 is on the cradle, watch for the pulsing white petals.
- The more petals lit, the more charge PAX 3 has
Packing Your Device
- Now that PAX 3 is charged, you’re ready to get started.
- Remove the magnetic oven lid and pack with your loose leaf material.
- PAX 3 provides the best vapor when the oven is packed firmly—and at least halfway full. You can pack and fill PAX 3 to the top edge of the oven for a longer session.
- If you like, you can use the lid to firmly tamp down the contents of the oven.
- Once your oven is nicely packed, replace the lid.
Keeping your PAX clean is easy:
- Remove the mouthpiece and the oven lid.
- Dip a pipe cleaner in isopropyl alcohol—either from the bottle or poured into a suitable container—then insert into the vapor pathway to pop out the oven screen.
- It’s a great idea to soak both your silicone mouthpiece and oven screen in a cup of isopropyl alcohol—available from most supermarkets. But never submerge the oven lid in alcohol, or water.
- ‘Floss’ the pipe cleaner back & forth through the vapor path to remove any residue or build-up. Clean the inside of the oven and the top of the device using a Q-tip dipped in isopropyl alcohol.
- Once you’ve flossed the vapor path, cleaned the oven and the top of the device, soaked the mouthpiece and the oven screen, you’re all done!
- A short press in the center of the mouthpiece will turn your device on. You can also remove the mouthpiece to power on.
- PAX 3 heats in as little as 15 seconds. The LED petals will pulse purple while heating.
- Once the LED lights turn green, you’re good to go.
- A gentle, cigar-like draw is best to start. Ensure your lips are placed around and not directly in the opening of the mouthpiece. When drawing, PAX 3’s green lights will pulse faster than usual.
- After that, all that is left is to start drawing up your’ vapes!