What’s in the box?
- 1 Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer
- 2 Rechargeable AA NiMh batteries
- 1 NiMh AA battery charger
- 1 Velvet kit storage bag
- 2 Black battery caps
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Black tin
- Delivery Method:either directly from the wooden box, or via the supplied glass draw stem.
- Portability: This is truly a pocket sized unit and is easily portable, enabling you to enjoy your vaporizer pretty much anywhere.
- Dimensions: 2.5” X 1.25” X 0.9” (6.4 cm X 3.2 cm X 2.3 cm).
- Weight: Approximately 5 oz (141 grams) unit by its self.
- Power: The Magic Flight Launch Box is powered by single, AA sized NiMh battery. Two rechargeable batteries and a compact 110 volt charger with US plug are supplied with the unit.
- Heat source: A stainless steel rod transfers the heat to the trench screen.
- Temperature control: Controlling the heat on a Magic Flight Launch Box is basically a function of how long you keep the battery connected. The unit is calibrated to reach 380°F (193°C) in just 10 seconds. The strength of your draw makes a difference also, with a slower draw enabling a higher degree of vaporization and a thicker, tastier flavor. You need to learn to love your Launch Box and get a feel for how it works.
- Heat up time: 10 seconds.
- Build: The body of this vaporizer is constructed from maple. The screen and pins are food grade stainless steel and the draw stem is made of glass. The trench cover is made from acrylic plexi-glass. There is no solder involved in the unit and very little to go wrong.
- Accessories: The Magic Flight Launch Box comes with a velvet carrying case, a cleaning brush and a Magic-Flight tin.
- A hard travel case is also available to provide added protection to your vaporizer whilst travelling.
- Also you can purchase a glass, acrylic or wooden vapor stem to give the vaporizer a touch of sophistication.
- An optional 1 foot (30.5cm) vapor whip gives the user more flexibility whilst vaporizing.
- Extra manufacturer recommendations: Magic Flight recommends that you grind your blend finely and stir well between each vaping session. They also urge you to remember to disconnect the battery between each use, leaving the battery connected too long will result in the combustion of your blend.
- Manufacturer: Built in the USA by Magic Flight of San Diego.
- Color options: No color option.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty which covers heater failure only.
One of the beautiful things about simplicity is that it leaves little chance for things to go wrong. This compact vaporizer is very simple, but fully functional. It is constructed in an ethical process and designed by people who obviously love what they do. A fantastic little vaporizer that will definitely appeal to hippies everywhere.
- Fully charge the supplied AA NiMH batteries.
- Fill the trench in the unit with dry, finely ground blend.
- Push one battery all of the way into its holder. This will activate the heating mechanism. Begin drawing with slow and even breaths after about 3 seconds.
- Continue using for around 10 to 20 seconds, then remove the battery.
- It is crucial that you remove the battery between draws. Failure to do so will simply burn away your blend.
- Shake the box or stir your mix between draws.
- Magic Flight offers a limited lifetime warranty which covers heater failure only.
- Should your order arrive and your Magic Flight is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.