What’s in the box?
- 1 Iolite vaporizer
- 1 Logo carry case
- 1 Extra wide cleaning device
- 1 Brass tool for replacing mesh screens
- 1 Moisture condenser
- 1 Filling chamber
- 1 Mesh screen set
- 1 Foot of vapor tubing
- 1 X-Tip
- 1 Instruction manual
Iolite Vaporizer upgrades included
- Improved filling chamber allows the chamber to reach a higher temperature which creates considerably more vapor.
- Now choice of 8 colors.
- Serial numbering system for better customer service care.
- Delivery Method: Direct from the unit via integrated silicone draw stem.
- Portability: This Iolite is a compact unit that is fully portable, about the size of a cell phone. There are no leads or batteries to take out with you, just slip the Iolite into your pocket or purse.
- Dimensions: 4” X 2” X 0.9” (10.2 cm X 5.1 cm X 2.3 cm).
- Weight: 2.8 oz (28.3 grams)
- Power: The Iolite is a butane powered vaporizer. Vaporizer comes with 300 ml super refined butane gas.
- Heat source: The Iolite vaporizer heating system uses a patented gas catalytic heater. This system heats a central pin running through the chamber, as well as the exterior of the chamber itself. This innovative piece of design makes for a smoother, more consistent vaporizing experience.
- Temperature control: The Iolite is thermostat controlled, maintaining an operating temperature of a consistent 374°F (190°C). This is the temperature that Oglesby & Butler consider to be the ideal temperature for releasing the essential compounds in plant material whilst avoiding combustion.
- Heat up time: 3 minutes.
- Build: The exterior of the Iolite is constructed from Ultem, a high quality plastic that is used in the food industry. It is strong and lightweight and has low heat conductivity.
- Accessories: Comes with soft carry case, cleaning device, hand tool for replacing mesh screens
- Manufacturer: Manufactured by Oglesby & Butler in Ireland.
- Color options: The Iolite comes in a choice of 8 exciting colors; green, black, blue, white, orange, red, purple and yellow.
- Warranty: 2 years.
The Iolite vaporizer is small, light and extremely easy to use. It is attractive to look at and feels comfortable in the hand. This is a truly portable vaporizer that offers all the functionality you need and should be in the armoury of any portable vaporizer enthusiast.
- First you will need to fill the unit with a good quality butane gas and let it sit for 3-5 minutes.
- For best results remove the moisture condenser before use. This is done by unscrewing the top from the 7 dot filling chamber. Use the supplied maintenance tool to push down on the moisture condenser and release it before re-attaching the top.
- Now activate the unit by turning on the power switch to the “1” dial.
- Next, press in the igniter button to activate the flameless gas heater and thermostat.
- The orange temperature control light will illuminate and stay lit until the optimal vaporization temperature is achieved.
- Normally the unit takes between 60-90 seconds to achieve target temperature. However, Iolite recommend a waiting time of 7-9 minutes.
- Finely grind your blend. Remove the filling chamber from the top of the unit and fill with your prepared mix.
- Now, secure the filling chamber back onto the unit and use through the top. Use deep, steady breaths.
- For added enjoyment you can use the extended top for cooler vapor.
- When the blend is completely finished you can remove it from the filling chamber using the maintenance tool provided.
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty against all manufacturing defects. If your iolite stops working within 2 years of normal use you will also receive a replacement or the unit will be fixed.
- If your order arrives and your Iolite Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.