The Indica vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Wooden container
- 1 x Indica vaporizer
- 1 x Power adapter with USB input
- 1 x Male USB mini 5 port lead
- 1 x Velvet protector pouch
- 1 x Wire brush cleaner
- 1 x Replacement oven lid
- 2 x Vape picks
- 3 x Metal spacers
- 5 x Pipe cleaners
- 5 x Screens
- 1 x User guide
- Delivery Method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Highly portable unit
- Dimensions: 3.15” x 2” x 0.9” (8cm x 5cm x 2.5xm)
- Weight: 1.2lb (159g)
- Power: 2 x 900 mAh rechargeable batteries, with wall and USB charging options
- Temperature control: 5 temperature settings: Cyan (340F / 171C), blue (358F / 181C), green (376F / 191C), purple (394F / 201C) and red (412F / 211C).
- Heat up time: 5 seconds or less
- Build: Stainless steel
- Accessories: Protective pouch, presentation box and cleaning accessories come with the Indica vaporizer
- Manufacturer: Indica LLC
- Color options: Only available in silver at this time
- Warranty: One year
Portable vapes are rife with products that disguise themselves as something else. From pens to asthma users, the challenge for designers to come up with clever, discreet vaping solutions is well underway. But few have managed to meet that challenge in quite such a beautiful and well thought out manner as the developers of the Indica vaporizer.
From the moment you open the box, you know this is going to be a treat. Housed in a wooden presentation box, complete with the Indica logo emblazoned on the front, this is one vape that sets expectations high. Inside you’ll find your Indica vaporizer nestled in a black felt insert, looking for all the world like an old school Zippo lighter.
The design is sturdy, and the brushed metal finish gives it a touch of class. Although not overly heavy to carry around, the Indica vaporizer is weighty enough to give you confidence in its robust design. The top flips up, just as a windproof lighter would, and underneath the LED indicator. Although carrying it around almost certainly won’t be an issue, thanks to this innovative design, we do wonder if you might be questioned on why you are using lighter fluid.
Loading up the generous heating chamber is simple. Just slip the cover off, pour in your blend and pack it down using one of the supplied mini spacers. The manufacturer says the chamber is designed for up to 0.31g of product, although in testing many users found it took 0.4g comfortably. Certainly a generous capacity for a vaporizer so small.
The temperature is controlled by the user using the LED button / indicator on the top. You can pick from five settings, ranging from 340F (171C) up to 412F (211C). The settings are picked using a double press of the LED, and are indicated by the variations in color of the LED itself. The heat is provided by a PCB which is designed to cover the entire stainless steel heating chamber, delivering a more consistent temperature and very little fluctuation.
In terms of the performance of the Indica vaporizer, it does what it claims to do. The vapor is quality, and there is enough user input to allow you to personalize your experience as you wish. The battery is adequate, with up to 1.5 hours of continual use available at a time. You can also use it whilst plugged in, so no worries if it starts to run out in the middle of a session. It requires 3 hours charging time to take the battery from empty to full, and has an auto shut off to conserve the battery after 10 minutes.
Worth a mention is the significant heat transfer to the outside of the unit. After around 30 minutes of continuous use, the unit is warm to the touch. Extend that to 40 minutes and it is starting to get too hot to handle. The oven lid and mini spacer can also get rather warm too. It’s not really designed for extended sessions, so is best kept for on the go vaping and more moderate use.
Overall the Indica rivals other portable vapes within this price range. It will look amazing alongside your smartphone and designer shades, and for cloud chasers and fans of flavor it really does do the job. The designers have listened to the community when developing this vape, and we think they’ve done a top job of producing something we’ll all really want to buy.
- Start by sliding the chamber door downwards to unlock it, then remove. You can snap it to the base of the Indica vaporizer to keep it safe.
- Pour the required amount of blend into the chamber.
- Add the mini spacer on top, and use the vape pick to pack it down.
- Replace the chamber door and you’re ready to switch on.
- Activate the Indica vaporizer by holding down the power button for three seconds. The LED will flash to indicate current battery level. White-blue means fully charged, green means from 20 – 60 per cent charged and red means under 20 per cent charged.
- Press the button twice to set the unit to the first vaporization temperature. The LED will light cyan (light blue) to indicate this level has been set. To get a higher temperature, simply press the button twice again to cycle through the settings.
- Once you have settled on a temperature, wait for a few moments for the chamber to heat up. The LED will blink twice to indicate that the desired temperature has been reached.
- Using the top on the top of the unit, draw in a slow and steady breath to enjoy your vapor.
- The Indica vaporizer comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your Indica vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order