The Herbalizer vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Herbalizer vaporizer
- 4 x SqueezeValve balloons
- 1 x Medical grade silicone tubing (3ft / 1m)
- 1 x Stash box
- 1 x Magnetic bowl
- 2 x Armoapads
- 1 x Grinder card
- 1 x 2ml DeFunk essential oil
- 2 x Spare bowl screens
- 1 x Vaportherapy dry blend blend
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Quick start guide
- Delivery method: Either direct via whip or via balloon bag
- Portability: Not portable, desktop vape only
- Dimensions: 8.5” x 6.7” x 3.5” ( )
- Weight: 2.4lb (1.1kg)
- Power: Mains powered
- Temperature control: A range of heat settings from 290 – 445F (143 – 229C)
- Heat up time: Maximum of 17 seconds
- Build: Heat resistant plastic outer with stainless steel airway and medical grade silicon tubing
- Accessories: Replacement screens, balloons, pads all included
- Manufacturer: Herbalizer (USA)
- Color options: Available in Black, Silver, Dark Red and Honey Mustard
- Warranty: Two year warranty and five year quality guarantee
In a marketplace which was dominated for so long by the likes of the Volcano, the Herbalizer vaporizer has a lot to live up to, especially at this price point. Dubbed as the ‘world’s first smartvape’, the Herbalizer has certainly packed some punch in terms of cutting edge technology and highbrow features. But does it really warrant the large investment the makers are asking? Let’s find out.
Well, for a start, the Herbalizer vaporizer has some incredibly complex technical specifications. The founders were both ex-NASA engineers, and as such you can imagine the thought that went into designing this vape. They wanted to create something suitable for medical patients that even their mothers could operate, and we think they’ve hit the nail on the head.
Performance wise, we think this is literally the best thing ever in the desktop vaporizer market. Its super-efficient, super-fast 300W halogen light bulb gets the heating chamber up to temperature literally in seconds. From completely cold to the hottest setting will take less than 17 seconds, outpacing every other vaporizer on the market today. Not only that, but with the in built 32MHz 16 bit processor, the makers guarantee to maintain the inner temperature at within 5 degrees Fahrenheit of the selected heat load.
The design of this thing is incredible. It looks amazing, with its candy shell outer and slick lines. But it’s not just about the appearance, because the Herbalizer vaporizer has been designed to be practical too. Under the top clam shell there is space to store bags and accessories, and even a place to keep your stash tucked discreetly away. The unit comes with a high quality carry bag with handle, so if you have reason to take it out of your home, it’s much more portable than some of its competitors.
You have a choice of using the whip directly or filling a bag. If you choose to use the whip, you can use your own strength to pull the hot air over the dry blends, or you can choose to use the fan to assist with this. This makes it great for medical users who have trouble with lung strength or capacity. Using the bag is super easy too, and takes just 90 seconds to fill a whole bag with healing vapor, a big plus point for those who suffer with seizures or nausea and need quick relief.
As well as vaportherapy, you can use the Herbalizer vaporizer as an aromatherapy device too. Simply add your chosen essential oil to the aromapad and pop it in the heating chamber. Close the lid and the Herbalizer will fill your room with pleasant scents in no time.
The investment might seem like a lot when you first look at it, but the technology built into this high end vape means you could end up saving on your dry blend purchases overall. The Herbalizer is incredibly efficient, and has a bowl around half the size of the Volcano’s. Many people have reported using just 0.2 or 0.3 of a gram in the bowl, and still getting a good number of effective hits from the vapor.
Precision engineering, total control and exemplary performance. There really is nothing not to like about Herbie. But is it worth the investment? That’s for you to decide, but we can say this: Nothing on the market currently comes close to this vaporizer, so if you’re investing once and want nothing but the best, this is the only choice to make.
- Grind your material to a fine powder before use. For concentrates and waxes, put the concentrate onto an aromapad and place this into the magnetic bowl
- Load into the blend chamber
- Place the magnetic lid over the chamber and lock it in place in the center of the Herbalizer
- Select Vaportherapy option on the display and set the temperature
For the balloon bag
- Attach the balloon bag to the blend chamber
- Press the fan and wait around 90 seconds for the balloon to inflate
- Detach the bag and use your vapor
- Use the on / off switch to switch off the fan, or simply leave it and it will switch itself off
For the whip attachment
- Attach the whip to the bowl
- Pull the warm air over the blends
- Alternatively you can use the fan to assist your vaporization
- Switch off the fan manually or leave it to turn off automatically
- Remove the aromapad from the mezzanine storage under the top shell
- Apply a few drops of your chosen essential oil to the pad and return to the front of the mezzanine storage area
- Select aromatherapy mode using the button to the left of the fan
- Set the timer using the control bar – between 1 minute and 1 hour
- Close the lid and your Herbalizer vaporizer will start the aromatherapy
- It shuts off automatically after the timer runs out
- The Herbalizer vaporizer comes with a two year manufacturer’s warranty covering the unit under normal use. It also comes with a five year quality assurance guarantee
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your Herbalizer vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order