What’s in the box?
- 1 Extreme Q Vaporizer 4.0
- 1 Remote control
- 2 Vapor balloon kits
- 1 Whip
- 1 Potpourri dish
- 2 Cyclone bowls
- 2 Screen packs
- 1 Glass stir tool
- 1 Power cord
- 1 Instruction manual
Extreme Q 4.0 upgrades:
- New fan which is 77% quieter than the last model
- Impressive “Midnight Chrome” finish
- More stylish compact design
- 3 year warranty
- Clear view LCD screen makes it easier to read vaporizer temperature
- “Fast heat” ceramic heating
- More precise temperature control using triple heat sensors
- Solid State Circuitry, extends the life of the vaporizer
- 50% more energy efficient
- Delivery Method: Choice of detachable balloon system or whip; also comes with a mini whip for use with the balloon.
- Portability: Although not a pocket sized vaporizer, the availability of the optional battery pack enables you to take the Extreme Q 4.0 out and about with you.
- Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 7.5" (15cm x 15cm x 19cm).
- Weight: Including packaging 1650 grams (3.6 pounds).
- Power: Mains powered via 110 volt power cord with US plug. Also an optional battery pack is available. The Extreme vaporizer is dual voltage so can be used in all countries, without using a voltage converter.
- Heat source: Fast heating ceramic heater that comes with its own lifetime guarantee.
- Temperature control: Fully adjustable temperature control that will operate from 122°F to 500°F (50°C – 260°C). It also features 9 pre-set temperatures so that you can save and quickly access the temperature setting that suits your needs best.
- Heat up time: 3 minutes.
- Build: Housing is dual wall and constructed from stainless steel with non-toxic, food safe insulation keeping it cool to the touch.
- Special features: It has a remote control which allows you to switch on the vaporizer, adjust temperature and you can even control the fan speed.
- Fully rotatable whip for ease of use.
- An LCD display panel to give you all the information you need.
- It is multi-purpose, being usable as a pot pourri warmer, essential oil diffuser, steamer and aromatherapy device, as well as a vaporizer.
- Accessories: Comes complete with remote control, balloon kit, Potpourri Dish and glass stir tool.
- The following optional extras are available: portable battery pack, soft carry case, balloon mini whip and glass tuff bowl.
- Manufacturer: Made by Arizer in Canada.
- Color options: No color option.
- Warranty: 3 years.
All together the Extreme Q 4.0 vaporizer is a top end model with oodles of features and functionality. It looks good too, with its sleek shape and blue LEDs (which can be turned off if you want).
- First time use - Switch on the Extreme Q with the temperature set at the highest setting. Let the Extreme Q 4.0 run at this level for 30 minutes. This will ensure that any detritus from the factory or from packaging are burnt off. Make sure you do this in a well ventilated area. The ceramic heating element of your Extreme Q should now be clean and free from dust.
- Now adjust the temperature to around 380°F (193°C) degrees, this is a good temperature to start at for vaporization. With trial and error you will find the temperature setting that best suits you and your needs.
- Insert your finely ground blend into the Cyclone Bowl and place on the Extreme Q Vaporizer. Allow 1-2 minutes before usage.
- Now attach the Vapor Whip to the Cyclone Bowl and use. The vapor delivery is dependent on the strength of your draw so play around until you achieve the desired results.
- After 4 or 5 uses you will need to stir your blend, carry on for as long as the blend is viable.
- If you prefer to use the balloon system, simply attach the balloon to the unit and use any of the three fan settings to fill balloon. Detach the balloon, use from the neck and pass round.
- Arizer have every confidence in the quality of the Extreme Q 4.0 and to prove it have extended their warranty from 2 years to 3.
- Warranty is for normal use and there is a separate lifetime warranty for the ceramic heater.
- Should your order arrive and the Extreme Q Vaporizer 4.0 is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.