EASY VAPE DIGITAL V5 VAPORIZER OVERVIEW
What’s in the box?
- Easy Vape Pop Vapor Vaporizer
- Whip / Wand Assembly
- Glass Wand
- 2.5′ Whip Tubing
- Glass Mouthpiece
- User Manual
- Delivery Method: Whip style . Uses either the glass hands-free whip or extended glass one and tubing.
- Portability: This is a corded table top .
- Dimensions: approx. 6.5” X 3” X 5” (16.5 cm X 7.5 cm X 12.5 cm).
- Weight: Less than a pound (453 grams).
- Power: Mains powered via a 6ft, 110 volt power cord with US plug.
- Heat source: Upgraded ceramic heating element used in previous Easy Vape s. They have also thickened the heater cover from .75mm to 2.25mm for added durability.
- Temperature control: The V5 is fully digitally controlled. The temperature is accurate to within +/- 3°C. Simple functionality and a dual digital display showing both target temperature and actual temperature make operating this as easy as pie.
- Heat up time: 4 minutes.
- Build: The V5 is made from a lightweight polycarbonate that is strong and cool to the touch.
- Special features: The new interface on the V5 is based on the familiar digital alarm clock design for ease of use. There is an integrated timer for up to 1 hour with an automatic shut off function for safety.
- Accessories: A replacement blue or red whip can also be purchased separately and 10 pack of 1 inch vapor whip screens.
- Extra manufacturer recommendations: The manufacturers recommend that you fill the bowl no more than a 1/3 full and pack down tightly. This ensures correct air flow over your aromatherapy blend. Caution should be taken when removing the whip from the as the end becomes very hot.
- Manufacturer: Made in China by Ya Industries.
- Color options: Black, blue, navy blue, grey and red.
- Warranty: 5 years
This is the archetypal box style . It is sturdy, yet light and offers all the control and functionality you might need in a compact table top unit. The built in ventilation slots aid air flow and enhance the vaporizing.
This model, the V5, shows ongoing improvements and modifications from Easy Vape which bodes well for the future, and all this for a modest price tag. This is a great little that looks good and works even better.
- Turn on the Easy Vape Digital V5 by pressing the power button.
- Press MODE once to set the timer for shut off, then press S to enter.
- Select the desired temperature by using the + and – buttons, then press S to enter.
- Grind your blend finely.
- Pack ground material into the tip of the glass hand piece. Do not fill the bowl more than 1/3 full and pack tightly.
- Slide the supplied vapor whip onto the heating element. For best results, Easy Vape recommend that you let the vapor whip remain in place for about 2 minutes before using.
- You will need to find your own personal preferred operating temperature by a process of trial and error. You can adjust the temperature (and the density of the vapor) with the + and – buttons.
- Caution! During use the tip of the vapor whip will become extremely hot. Avoid contact with the tip of the whip and only handle from the base.
- Do not overfill the bowl. This will reduce airflow and result in burning.
- Expel any spent material from the bowl by blowing the whip into a heat proof container. If some material remains in the tip it may not be thoroughly cooked.
- Side vents in the unit its self help to keep air fresh.