Da Buddha Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Bag
- 1 pc. Da Buddha Vaporizer Vapor Whip
- 1 pc. Glass Tipped Custom Stir Tool
- 2 pc. 5/8" Replacement Screen
- 1 pc. Instruction Manual
- Delivery Method: Direct via ground glass wand.
- Portability: This is a corded, table top unit and as such is not considered portable.
- Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" (15cm x 8.75cm).
- Power: Mains powered, available in 110v or 220v.
- Heat source: Wafer thin, sintered alumina ceramic element.
- Temperature control: Fully adjustable temperature control via rotary knob. No temperature readout on this model.
- Heat up time:
- Build: Main body is heavy gauge aluminum.
- Accessories: There is a range of accessories available for the Da Buddha including custom wands and caps, grinders and a carrying case. The Aroma Top is a robust glass dish that fits onto the top of the unit (also works with the SSV) turning this vaporizer into an essential oil diffuser for your room.
- Manufacturer: Made by 7th Floor LLC of Colorado. Constructed in China and assembled in the USA.
- Color options: Basic DBVs are available in black or silver. However, 7th Floor occasionally release limited editions in other colors.
- Warranty: 3 years.
The Da Buddha vaporizer is basically the poor man’s Silver Surfer. It has the same durability, ease of use and quality output as the Silver Surfer, it just lacks the frills. So if you are looking for one of the best vaporizers on the market, buy the Silver Surfer. If you want the same results without the fancy custom knobs and angled pipe, and at about $100 cheaper, then this is the vape for you. Still one of the best in the world, but a little bit more affordable than its illustrious sister.
- Before first use run your Da Buddha Vaporizer for 30 minutes at full temperature to burn of any oil or detritus from the factory and packing process. Do this in a well ventilated area.
- Turn back the knob about 1/3 turn. The ideal setting for your own personal tastes can be found through a process of trial and error.
- Grind your mix finely.
- Place your finely ground material into the bowl of the glass hand-piece, filling the bowl about 1/8 full.
- Gently push the wand up to the hole on the glass heater.
- Use with steady breaths.
- Sometimes your mix will heat unevenly, use the supplied stirring tool to stir the mix for a more even vaporization.
- Repeat as desired.
Da Buddha Vaporizer Warranty:
- The Da Buddha vaporizer comes with a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Warranty is for normal use only and only valid if purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Should your order arrive and the Da Buddha Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.