The Cloud V vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x Battery unit
- 1 x Retractable cord USB charger with wall adapter
- 1 x Tank (with optional window)
- 1 x User guide
- Delivery Method: Direct Draw
- Portability: Highly portable unit
- Dimensions: 3” long (7.6cm)
- Weight: Light weight
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB or wall charged. Battery lasts for 24 to 48 hours depending upon usage.
- Temperature control: Via variations in the length of power button depression
- Heat up time: 5 seconds or less
- Build: Aluminum alloy body and platinum atomizer
- Accessories: Leather Cloud V case, replacement atomizers, replacement O rings
- Manufacturer: Cloud V Enterprises
- Color options: At least 17 colors available with limited editions often on offer
- Warranty: Lifetime manufactures warranty on the battery
The emerging market of e-pen vaporizers has seen some awesome products hit the market over the past couple of years. But if you’re really looking for the very best of the best, then the Cloud V vaporizer is the one to pick. With an astonishing multiple Cup winner for “Best Product” under their belt, the boys at Cloud V Enterprises are doing something right here.
The Cloud V vaporizer is a joy to behold. Really tiny, at just 3 inches long, and designed to fit comfortably in your pocket, this is the perfect vape for going travelling. Even better, it is undetectable by airport scanners, so we’re told, so embarrassment at customs is no worry for you. The sleek, fuss free design and glittering metallic bits makes it aesthetically appealing too.
Underneath that understated exterior, the Cloud V vaporizer has some outstanding technology packed in. The atomizer itself is made from platinum for optimum durability, and the company has used no less than nine coils wrapped around a fiber wick to get your product vaped quickly without risk of combustion.
Using the Cloud V vaporizer is super simple. It’s also a good idea to use a hot dab tool if your concentrate is a bit solid, as this vape pen seems to work best with slightly runny concentrate.
As you can imagine from the name, the generous clouds of vapor produced make these little niggles well worth it. The pen automatically shuts off after the button has been held for 15 seconds, but that’s ample time to get a good hit of thick vapor. Cleaning is easy, although you’ll need to replace your atomizer every 2 – 3 months, but with a lifetime warranty on the battery unit, this is always going to be money well spent.
With 17 colors on offer at the last count, and regular limited edition versions available, you can let your personality shine through when you’re choosing one of these vapes. You can expect your purchase to ship in a sleek, discreet white box, looking more like an iPhone than a vaporizer. At this low price, if dabbing and concentrate are your thing, this is a top pen vape to consider for everyday use.
- Start by unpacking your Cloud V vaporizer and putting it on charge. The manufacturer recommends no longer than 30 to 40 minutes charging time before use.
- Charge by plugging the USB cable into the bottom of your battery and connecting it to the wall charger. A red LED shows at the base of the battery unit to indicate charging.
- The light will go off once the unit is fully charged. For the initial charge, if the light is still illuminated after 30 minutes, go ahead and unplug it anyway.
- The manufacturer recommends shorter bursts of charging to prolong battery life. Leaving the Cloud V vaporizer connected to the wall charger for more than an hour or overnight is to be avoided. When the vape needs a recharge it will indicate this by illuminating the blue LED for five seconds and then blinking three times.
- Before first use, press and hold the cloud button for at least ten seconds to break it in.
- Once ready for use, remove the top to expose the atomizer.
- Load the atomizer with your preferred product or blend. Aim to fill it about one third of the capacity and do not overfill.
- Replace the top and you are ready to vape.
- Place the top between your lips and press the cloud button to start the vaporizing process. The blue LED will illuminate to signify that the Cloud V vaporizer is working.
- Hold the button down for around 5 – 15 seconds while steadily using and exhaling your vapor.
- The Cloud V vaporizer comes with a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your Cloud V vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order