The AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x AroMed Vaporizer
- 1 x Heat generator
- 1 x Bowl
- 1 x Water filtration system
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x Halogen bulb
- 1 x Vaporizer screw cap
- 1 x Operating manual
When you first catch sight of the AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer, you might think it would be more at home in a high school laboratory than in your lounge. Whilst certainly unique, the design is something of a marmite feature of this vape – you either love it or hate it. But just as you’d expect a top of the range piece of medical equipment to perform its job flawlessly, so the AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer delivers powerful results and takes the notion of precision vaping to another level.
Of course this is a non-portable unit, but for a home based vape, they really don’t come any better than this. It’s about the size of a box of Kleenex, and has been developed by Research&Experience, a German based company who have been leading the world of vaporizers for over 14 years. In that time the AroMed vaporizer has undergone some modifications, leading to this latest release of the 4.0 model, yet has not deviated from the original design a great deal.
The design of the unit is certainly function over form. They have not tried to create something subtle, luxurious or particularly aesthetically pleasing at all; they have simply let the function lead the design. However, there is something rather magical about the sight of the water filter bubbling away under the glow of the halogen light bulb… if you like that sort of thing.
Whether you love the look of this or think it’s a bit too ‘mad professor’ for you, there is no disputing the effort that has gone into the build of this mega vape. The heat is produced by a low energy, UV free halogen bulb which achieves the desired temperature within just a minute or two. The vapor is then twice filtered with water to cool and remove impurities, and is delivered by way of high quality silicone hosing.
And it’s not only the things you can see that make this unit stand out from the crowd. Inside, the temperature is controlled by a microprocessor, which calculates the exact temperature inside your dry blends blend. The result? Blends are entirely and efficiently vaporized without releasing any harmful carcinogens or tar to the user. Dust particles are removed by the water filtration, delivering the most pure, cool and tasty vaping experience you’re ever going to get.
Precision vaping is all about getting the most out of your dry blends blend, and the AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer delivers this in spades. The company reckon you get in excess of 90% of the active substances from any medicinal blend or tincture, and that essential oils and plant material are all you will use. We have to agree, because the aroma, and in truth the entire experience, is simply divine.
It’s not very often that we lavish a vape with such praise, but this really is the Godfather of all vaporizers. If you are seeking vape perfection and can stomach the cost, then this is the product you should buy without hesitation.
- Wash out the water filter and fill with about a finger of water
- Connect the silicone hose and top, and secure the water filter with the enclosed rubber band
- Fill the bowl with your blend, making sure there is at least 5mm between the material and the glass on the heating unit
- Bend the flexible arm of the heating element around to meet the bowl, and press it in gently until you hear them click together
- Connect the power supply. The digital display will read ‘stand by’
- Press the red button on the front of the unit and then use the plus and minus buttons to set the desired temperature. The recommended temperature is between 375 and 420 degrees Fahrenheit, that’s from 190 to 215 degrees Celsius. If you prefer to use Celsius, you can switch the units by pressing the plus and minus buttons at the same time and holding for three seconds
- While the unit is heating up, a red dot will appear on the upper left hand side of the display. Heating to full temperature should take less than two minutes
- When the desired temperature is reached, the red dot will start to blink and the unit is ready to use
- You will notice that the light gets brighter the harder you draw. Your objective is to make the light glow at a consistent level, just slightly brighter than when the unit is not being used
- To switch off, just press the red button. The last selected temperature setting will be stored
- The AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer comes with a complete 3 year warranty covering normal use
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only
- Should your order arrive and your AroMed 4.0 Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order