The Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer comes with:
- 1 x 3 ft. Food Grade Vinyl Tubing
- 1 x Glass Cyclone Bowl
- 1 x Mini Whip w/ Glass Elbow Adapter
- 1 x Glass Stirring Tool
- 1 x Additional Replacement Screens
- 1 x Potpourri/Oil Dish
- Delivery Method: Hands Free
- Portability: Whip-Style
- Dimensions: 8.75 x 7.75 x 10 in. (22.22 x 19.68 x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Power: Battery
- Temperature control: Automatic
- Heat up time: 10-15 minutes
- Build: Durable materials
- Accessories: Various accessories included
- Manufacturer: Arizer
- Color options: Available in black/silver.
- Warranty: Lifetime (heating element), 3 year (electronics)
The Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer will satisfy even the most demanding vaporizing connoisseur. Obviously, this is a whip style vaporizer intended for home use. Designed and manufactured in Canada, the girls and boys from Arizer are well known for producing precise and high quality vaporizers. This particular device was created on the basis of the Extreme Q Vaporizer but it does lack some of Q’s qualities. Regardless of that, the device guarantees consistent and thick vapor, mainly because of its toxin free glass parts.
The Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer comes with a Cyclone Bowl that is responsible for even heat distribution and fantastic vapor production. The vaporizing experience can’t really be compared to similar vaporizers in the same price range since attention to detail was key in the production of this device. This is evident from the get go.
As soon as you lay your eyes on this beast, you’ll notice the chrome finish, the LCD display and the whip. The vaporizer was also built out of stainless steel material, which ensure durability and a longer lifespan. The auto shut-off feature is basically your “set it and forget it” function and that always comes in handy.
The Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer has more than just one goal in life. It can also be used as an oil diffuser or an aromatherapy device. For a desktop vaporizer, the heat up time is pretty fast and you will be vaping in less than two minutes. Another great option of this device is that you are in full control of its temperature. The damn thing has three heat sensors so you can imagine why your materials get vaporized so efficiently.
- Turn your vaporizer on and set the temperature to 400 F (allow it to warm for 10 to 15 minutes).
- Fill the cyclone bowl with your blends about 1/5 of the way.
- Reduce the temperature to 380 F and holding the cyclone bowl by the rubber end, place it over the heating element for a couple of minutes.
- Attach the whip to the cyclone bowl and start using slowly.
- The Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer comes with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty covering the unit under normal use.
- No refunds will be given, exchange, repair or store credit only.
- Should your order arrive and your Arizer V-Tower Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.