What’s in the box?
- 1 Aire H2.2 vaporizer
- 2 Vapor balloon sets
- 1 Upgraded high output vapor balloon pump
- 1 Tube with connector
- 1 Removable crucible blend container
- 1 Instruction manual
- Delivery Method: Choice of methods. Direct draw via the whip for a cooler vapor or directly from the vaporizer. Alternatively you can use the balloon fill system for social gatherings.
- Portability: This is a corded, table top vaporizer.
- Dimensions 4” X 4” X 6” (10.2 cm X 10.2 cm X 15.3 cm)
- Weight: 1250 grams (3.6 pounds).
- Power: Mains powered via 110 volt power cord with US plug.
- Heat source: The Aire H2.2 uses a nichrome wired heating element encased in heat temperate aluminium. This, used in conjunction with 18 tiny jets of hot air that are activated via the pump, applies a smooth and consistent heat to your blend.
- Temperature control: Temperature is controlled by a rotary dial that is calibrated in Fahrenheit. The temperature settings run from 250F – 400F (approx. 120°C - 205°C).
- Heat up time: 5 minutes.
- Build: The main body material is Teflon, giving the unit good heat insulation and exceptional durability. All other materials are high quality and food safe.
- Special features: Considered to be one of the most efficient vaporizers on the market. With its remarkable air jet technology it manages to winkle out more essential oils than its competitors. It has been said that you can remove blend from other desk top vaporizers and run them once more in the Aire 2.2 to release even more vapor.
- Accessories: Filing chamber helps make it simple to load the vaporizer with your blend.
- Easy Make bag kit which ensures you always have a clean vapor bag ready for vaporization.
- Extra manufacturer recommendations: This vaporizer has a safety shut down after 30 minutes of non-use. When this happens it is safe to leave your used blend in the vaporizing chamber. Dry blends are only heated when the pump is switched on. Simply turn the dial off, then on again to resume your vaporizing experience.
- Manufacturer: Made in Canada by HerbalAire Ltd.
- Color options: No color option.
- Warranty: 3 years.
The Aire H2.2 is known amongst vaporizing circles as the mini Volcano, a high accolade comparing it to what is considered to be the ultimate in table top vaporizers. But we will go one more; with its slick design and durable construction it is comparable to the Volcano vaporizer, and with greater efficiency and a lower price it becomes a more attractive proposition altogether.
This classic vaporizer was introduced in 2005 and has since taken a firm place in all of our hearts. This is a fantastic vaporizer which gives the option of dual functionality in a high quality unit for an affordable price. It doesn’t get much better than that.
- Place your mix into the crucible of the vaporizer. There is no need to grind your mix.
- Insert the top into the body of the unit. It will feel loose when the unit is cold. This is a design feature which enables a snug fit when the unit has heated up and expanded.
- Insert the top extension pieces into the main top. Do this by rotating the extension pieces during insertion until resistance is felt.
- Plug in the unit and select the desired temperature by turning the temperature knob.
- A red glowing light will come on under the unit to show that it is activated.
- When the tri-colored LED indicator light turns to amber, the desired temperature has been reached.
- When the LED is green the actual temperature is below the desired temperature.
- When the light is red the actual temperature is above the desired temperature.
- When the light is amber and the temperature is correct, slowly use with deep steady breaths through the top extension.
- It is normal for the LED to toggle between the colors as the thermostat in the unit maintains the selected temperature.
- You will need to find the best temperature for your own tastes via a process of trial and error. Around 330°F (165°C) is a good starting point.
- The Aire H2.2 has an automatic safety shutdown feature that will power down the unit 30 minutes from the last time the dial was adjusted. Simply turn the dial off and back on to reset.
Bag fill set-up
- Insert one end of the tubing into the outlet valve on the air pump.
- Then connect the other end with the connector into the air intake hole on the back of the unit.
- Now connect the ready bag top onto the end of the top extension using a pressing and twisting motion.
- Turn on the air pump (the switch is on the cord).
- Watch the bag fill and be careful not to overfill.
- Remove the bag from the unit. Enjoy.
- HerbalAire provide a 3 year warranty against normal use.
- Should your order arrive and your vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order.